Conference hosted by PAP and #FakeHunter
June 1 2023, PAP Press Centre, 6/8 Bracka St., Warsaw
Download the report
Information War 2022–2023. Course and conclusions.
|Thursday, June 1 2023
Report: The information war 2022-2023. Progress and conclusions
What should be done? The role of the state in times of information warfare:
- the evolution of disinformation and information warfare techniques over the past year – only quantitative or also qualitative?
- undertakings in disinformation defence undertaken by contemporary states
- the role of disinformation from the perspective of the state
- key institutions in preventing disinformation
- the role of civic society in preventing disinformation - is a “territorial information defence force” possible?
- historical politics as a tool in the Russian Federation’s information offensive
What lies ahead? The future of information warfare:
- the information war – main evolution directions and trends
- the tools of the future information war
- disinformation – thematic trends
- how the information war impacts society and the state
- recommendations for institutions and the third sector
- the information war and business
- the impact of information warfare on the geopolitical situation in Europe
Debate host: Olga Doleśniak-Harczuk